Getting to know the team
10 things you didn’t know about
Founder, Creative Director and Planner
Photography by Dimitris
Yes indeed, I planned and attended this wedding, I had such a blast!
1- I turn everything into a project. I’m constantly working on something.
2- I love hosting dinner parties - just ask my fiancé.
3- I love my cats to the moon and back! #dontshopadopt
4- I have a degree in Fashion Design and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Naturally, I was destined to become a wedding planner.
5- I google everything!
6- Interior design is my manstress (male mistress).
7- I’ve travelled to many places and adored each one of them, however I’m the first to get home sick.
8- Hard to believe I'm an introvert.
9- I’ve been called eclectic and selective in the same sentence, I guess they were trying to tell me something.
10- I’m a listener.
10 things you don’t know about
Co-Creative Director and Planner
Photography by Nania Sergi
1. I lived in Paris for almost four years. I'm a die-hard Francophile.
2. I have a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Art History and a degree in Fashion Design.
3. I'm a wine nerd. Right now I'm into biodynamic white wines.
4. I'm an artist. I love to make beautiful things, it’s incredibly therapeutic
5. I’m a foodie. I love to share big meals with wonderful people.
6. I love markets, they’re a weekend ritual and wherever I travel they’re the first place I go.
7. I'm a book worm, I always have a good novel to get lost in.
8. I have an incurable case of wanderlust.
9. I'm a minimalist. Beauty is in the smallest details.
10. I'm a Cancer, a hopeless romantic with an over-active imagination.